Take your diving to the next step and join us on 5 different specialty dives. This course will leave you feeling more comfortable in a range of skills and certified to dive up to 30m.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Courses start every Tuesday and Friday at 8am
- Check in at our dive store
- Diving schedules vary on diving days (Weds-Thurs & Sat-Sun) and will be discussed on arrival
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Whole course duration 3 days
- Maximum 8 students per instructor
- $795.00 for courses from Monday 20th December 2021 until Sunday 16th January 2022
- Diver W/ All Gear Provided
THREE-DAY OPEN WATER DIVE PROGRAM
The Open Water Course is the perfect entry level diving course that will leave you walking away as a safe and comfortable SSI Open Water Diver. This course will certify you to dive up to 18m anywhere in the world. An experienced dive professional will provide you with personalised training and a wealth of knowledge on the underwater world.
Day one will be spent reviewing important theory concepts and training you in essential scuba skills in the on-site training pool. The following days you will gain experience diving in the ocean at one of Australia’s top 10 diving sites, Julian Rocks!
Your course includes:
- Full equipment hire
- Full day of confined water training and theory revision
- Online theory training available in 30 different languages
- 4 open water training dives out at Julian Rocks*
- Certification on completion of your course
- 10% off storewide throughout course
Please bring with you:
- Dive medical if required (see disclaimer)
- Smart phone to log dives (optional)
We recommend booking all courses in advance as you will need to complete prior online theory and we can become very busy, especially in peak times.
Disclaimer: Please note that for all courses you will require a dive medical if you are under 15 years of age or aged 45 years and over. You may also require a dive medical if you have a medical condition. Please contact us prior to booking to discuss if a medical will be required. All medicals must be completed prior to the first day of the course. For all courses, all participants must be able to swim and be comfortable in the ocean. Please see our passenger policy for more details.
*Please note that weather and ocean conditions can vary and sometimes become unsuitable for diving at Julian Rocks. If this occurs, alternate dive sites within the region may be used for training dives.