The SSI Freediving Level 1 course will train you to go deeper than you’ve ever been on one single breath. You will be certified to dive comfortably to depths of up to 20m.
- Skill Level: Beginner, Intermediate
- A range of tour times available (times vary by season)
- All dive times are single tank ocean dives
- Check in at our dive store
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- Each dive up to 50 minutes bottom time (depending on air consumption)
- Whole course duration 5 hours
- Diver W/ All Gear Provided
REFRESH YOUR DIVING SKILLS
If you love diving but it has been a while since your last dive you will need to complete a scuba refresher course. This course will re-introduce you to important scuba skills and procedures. Once you are refreshed from your pool session you can enjoy a dive at our world-famous dive site, Julian Rocks Marine Reserve.
Here you will encounter friendly sea turtles, a range of different shark species and an abundance of over 400 different fish species. Ease yourself back into the underwater world with our highly experienced and trained dive team!
Your Course Includes:
- Full equipment hire
- Refresher video
- 1 x pool session to refresh your scuba skills
- The boat ride to Julian Rocks
- 1 x open water dive
- Dive guide to show you around for up to 50 minutes
- Transport to and from the dive store to the launch site
- Optional camera hire
Please bring with you:
- Certification card and logbook
- Underwater camera (optional)
*If you have not dived in over 5 years you will need to contact us directly as a longer refresher will be required.
We recommend booking all tours in advance as we can become very busy, especially in peak times. It is advisable to book your tour at the beginning of your holiday window in case of a cancellation due to unsuitable conditions.
Disclaimer: This tour may not be suitable for individuals with serious medical conditions. Please inform staff members of this before booking as you may require a dive medical. If you suffer from seasickness we recommend taking precautions prior to the tour. Your safety and enjoyment during our tour is our number one priority. Weather and ocean conditions can vary and sometimes become unsuitable, all tours are subject to appropriate conditions. For more details please check our passenger policy.