BYRON BAY DIVE CENTRE'S PASSENGER POLICY
1. All participants must be able to swim and be comfortable in the water for all tours, no exceptions.
2. If you have not snorkelled before you will be required to complete a snorkel lesson before the tour commences.
3. All certified divers must provide proof of certification.
4. All tours are dependent on sea and weather conditions being suitable on the day.
5. Short notice cancellations can occur due to changes in weather and sea conditions.
6. Any cancellations by Byron Bay Dive Centre will result in a refund or reschedule where possible.
7. Cancellations or ‘no shows’ within our 48-hour cancellation policy will result in a 100% cancellation fee, no re-schedules allowed.
8. Minimum age for snorkel tours is 5 years old.
9. Minimum age for dive tours is 12 years old.
10. All participants must be able to speak and understand English for all tours and courses.
11. No expectant mothers are allowed to participate in diving tours. No expectant mothers 6 months + are permitted to participate in snorkel tours. (1-5 months is dependent on ocean conditions and expectant mother’s health).
12. Introductory divers aged 45 years and over are required to obtain a dive medical before participating.
13. All dive courses; anyone under 15 years of age or 45 years of age and over are required to obtain a dive medical before the course starts.
14. Our tours are not recommended for individuals with back problems.
15. Anyone with a serious medical condition must contact us prior to booking to determine suitability for the tour and if a medical is required.
16. If you are prone to seasickness please see a doctor or pharmacist before the tour, no refunds are issued due to seasickness.
17. If you require medication on board e.g. EpiPen or asthma inhaler you must bring this with you, you will not be permitted on the tour without it if required.
18. All participants must bring swimwear and a towel.
19. Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises of Byron Bay Dive Centre.
20. We do not have any onsite parking, please refer to our parking map below for the best place to park.
21. The Byron Bay Dive Centre reserves the right to refuse service.
22. The Byron Bay Dive Centre does not take any responsibility for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
If you have any questions regarding the passenger policy, please do not hesitate to contact us.