Get back into the water in a comfortable matter by refreshing the important scuba skills and equipment procedures in our training pool before going out for an incredible ocean dive at Julian Rocks.
- A range of tour times available (times vary by season)
- All dive times are single tank dives
- Check in at our dive store
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- All participants must have dived within the last 12 months*
- Each dive up to 50 minutes bottom time (depending on air consumption)
- Whole tour duration 2.5 hours
- Divers w/ All Gear Provided
- Divers w/ Own Gear Except Tanks and Weights
- Divers w/ All Own Gear
- Snorkeler - Adult
- Snorkeler - Child
DIVE WITH US
Join us for a certified dive at one of Australia’s top ten dive sites, Julian Rocks Marine Reserve. Whether you are an experienced diver or newly certified, we can tailor your dive to suit. The diversity of marine life ranging from leopard sharks and manta rays in our summer months to grey nurse sharks in the winter makes this a dive site you don’t want to miss!
The reserve is also home to three different species of sea turtle, an assortment of rays, hard and soft corals, friendly wobbegong sharks as well as over 500 different species of fish. All of this is only a five-minute boat ride from Byron Bay!
Your Tour Includes:
- Full equipment hire if required
- The boat ride to Julian Rocks
- Dive guide to show you around for up to 50 minutes
- Transport to and from the dive store to the launch site
- Optional camera hire
Please bring with you:
- Certification card and logbook
- Underwater camera (optional)
- Your own dive equipment (if booked this option)
*If you have not dived in 12-18 months you will be required to complete a quick refresher before your dive, this can be added to your certified dive booking. If it has been between 18 months – 5 years since your last dive you will need to book a refresher course and dive instead.
We recommend booking all tours in advance as we can become very busy, especially in peak times. It is advisable to book your tour at the beginning of your holiday window in case of a cancellation due to unsuitable conditions.
Disclaimer: This tour may not be suitable for individuals with serious medical conditions. Please inform staff members of this before booking. If you suffer from sea sickness we recommend taking precautions prior to the tour. Your safety and enjoyment during our tour is our number one priority. Weather and ocean conditions can vary and sometimes become unsuitable, all tours are subject to appropriate conditions. For more details please check our passenger policy.