SNORKEL INSTRUCTOR PROGRAM
- Person Ages 18+
The SSI Snorkel Instructor Course provides candidates with the knowledge and skills necessary to conduct entry-level snorkeling courses in a safe and enjoyable manner as well as supervise snorkeling activities.
Being an SSI Snorkel Instructor is a career you can truly enjoy, because snorkeling is a great activity and is very easy, for the whole family to enjoy.
Upon completion you will be certified as an SSI Snorkeling Instructor with the option to add-on a nationally accredited certificate SISOSNK002 Guide Snorkel for an extra fee.
- Good water fitness
- current dive medical
- current (within 24 months) First Aid, CPR and Oxygen Provider certificates
** You can still participate in the course without these, however you must get them to be certified.
** We can happily refer you to service providers to obtain these certificates
What the course will cover:
- Water fitness evaluation; surface swim, underwater swim, water tread & rescue tow
- Snorkel Instructor theory session and exam
- In-water teaching techniques and skill demonstration
- SSI Professional workshop
** Please contact us for group bookings.