Increase your skills and confidence and walk away from this course as a much safer diver. This course will teach you the necessary skills to be able to respond and handle stressful and emergency situations.
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Please contact us in regards to the next scheduled course
- Check in at our dive store
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- All dives up to 50 minutes bottom time (depending on air consumption)
- 3 day course
- Maximum 8 students per instructor
- $795.00 for courses from Monday 20th December 2021 until Sunday 16th January 2022
IMPROVE YOUR DIVING CAPABILITIES
Take your diving to the next level and experience the diversity that Julian Rocks dive sites can offer. The advanced course focuses on improving your confidence and expanding your knowledge of the underwater world through a variety of specialties. Each course can be tailored to the individual diving group.
Specialty dives will include deep diving, educating you on the effects of increasing pressure at depth and certifying you to dive up to 30m on completion of the course. The navigation specialty will allow you to explore dive sites and navigate yourself comfortably underwater. Your 3 remaining specialty dives could include; boat diving, drift diving, peak performance buoyancy, underwater naturalist, night diving or search and recovery.
All specialties are conducted by educated professionals with a broad range of diving experience and in-depth knowledge of the marine environment. This course will improve your comfort and ability to dive in a broad range of situations, opening you up to new dive sites and opportunities.
Your course includes:
- Full equipment hire
- 5 boat dives at Julian Rocks
- Option of over 8 specialties
- Online training
- Certification on completion of course
Please bring with you:
- Proof of open water certification
- Dive medical if required (see disclaimer)
We recommend booking all courses in advance as we can become very busy, especially in peak times.
Disclaimer: Please note that for all courses you will require a dive medical if you are under 15 years of age or 45 years and over. You may also require a dive medical if you have a medical condition. Please contact us prior to booking to discuss if a medical will be required. All medicals must be completed prior to the first day of the course. For all courses, all participants must be able to swim and be comfortable in the ocean. It is required that you can speak and understand English for all courses. Please see our passenger policy for more details.
2021 Course Dates:
8th-10th February | 12th-14th April | 14th-16th June | 9th-11th August | 11th-13th October
- If you have a group of 3 or more please contact us and we can schedule a course to suit your needs.