Get certified to dive up to 18m anywhere in the world! This course will provide you with thorough training to get you comfortable diving independent of a dive professional.
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Courses start every Tuesday and Friday at 8am
- Check in at our dive store
- Diving schedules vary on diving days (Weds & Sat) and will be discussed on arrival
- Not suitable for children under 12 years
- 2 days
ENTRY LEVEL TWO-DAY DIVE COURSE
This is your perfect entry level certification if you only have a few days to spare! This course provides you with a half day of training in our onsite heated pool and ensures you are comfortable with basic skills and diving knowledge prior to entering the ocean. You will complete 2 dives out at one of Australia’s top diving sites – Julian Rocks.
This course will leave you comfortable diving to depths of up to 12m and able to dive anywhere in the world under supervision of a dive professional. You will then be able to continue your education and upgrade this certification to Open Water at your convenience and comfort.
Your course includes:
- Full equipment hire
- Full day of confined water training and theory revision
- 2 open water training dives at Julian Rocks*
- Online theory training available in 30 different languages
- Certification on completion of your course
- 10% off storewide throughout course
Please bring with you:
- Dive medical if required (see disclaimer)
- Smart phone to log dives (optional)
We recommend booking all courses in advance as you will need to complete prior online theory and we can become very busy, especially in peak times.
Disclaimer: Please note that for all courses you will require a dive medical if you are under 15 years of age or aged 45 years and over. You may also require a dive medical if you have a medical condition. Please contact us prior to booking to discuss if a medical will be required. All medicals must be completed prior to the first day of the course. For all courses, all participants must be able to swim and be comfortable in the ocean. It is required that you can speak and understand English for all courses. Please see our passenger policy for more details.
*Please note that weather and ocean conditions can vary and sometimes become unsuitable for diving at Julian Rocks. If this occurs, alternate dive sites within the region may be used for training dives.